Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yoga and the shark

I feel almost balanced.

There is a hum of energy, vibrancy, running through my body.  As if the channels are open.  There are no accidents on the highway right now.
Travel time is easy and fast.

I have flow.

Or the beginnings of it.

My breath is coming in and out, and while it's not fully inflating me, I can feel the parts of my body where it is not reaching.  As though they are stuck together like the edges of a stubborn float.
The giant plastic shark that has been folded and stored for 3 seasons.
The walls stick together in certain places. I am not sure if it is near the folds or away from them.
But I know that effort and finesse will open them again.
And breath.
patience.
And the will to inflate the giant plastic shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment